F4E GLOCK STINGRAY 3 BUILD
Based from our most popular Glock mods, we offer this package completely done and ready to ship (when in stock). This Glock is completely optimized for performance, ease of shooting and reliability. This build consists of;
- Glock 17 (or 19), Gen 4 pistol. We select the Gen 4 for it’s frame shape allowing us a more pronounced trigger guard undercut.
- We install the TImney Trigger System and tune it for beautiful feel
- Slide is cut with our Stingray-3 cut which includes re-shaped right and left side (as pictured), top window and chamfered bevels. We machine a RMR/SRO/Holosun (407c/507c) direct mount inlet, then mount a Trijicon Adjustable 3.25MOA dot RMR. Suppressor height black irons are added for co-witness capability with a lower 1/3rd witness perspective. The slide is Armor Black Cerakoted when completely machined and new laser roll-marks applied.
- After our barrel tests were published in RECOIL (Issue 30, 2017) we identified that the stock Glock barrels performed as well as, or better than every after-market barrel out there. Thus, we keep the barrel stock for optimal performance and reliability.
- We Cerakote the frame Sniper Grey, then perform a full frame laser stipple job for enhanced grip and a large single trigger guard undercut, getting your grip nice and high.
- We finish off the build with a custom F4E backplate.
Firearm is delivered in a factory OEM case, two mags with lock and OEM paperwork. Trijicon OEM packaging is supplied for the optic along with a black aluminum blank for running the gun without the optic should you choose to do so.
When purchasing a complete build from us, we are required to ship the firearm to a licensed FFL in your state for transfer per BATFE regulations. We will need the name of your local gun shop that accepts transfers. If you are a local customer, you can pick up at our shop and we will complete the necessary paperwork. (We cannot transfer a handgun to New Mexico residents, we must ship to a NM FFL holder.)
TRADE IN PROGRAM
Purchase this firearm and ship us yours in the factory case with 2 magazines. We will evaluate your Gen 3 or 4 Glock 17 or 19 for trade in. If upon receipt of your pistol, it’s in relatively good shape, without significant damage and unmodified, we will refund up to $400 from your purchase. We will contact you prior to this to insure the refunded amount is acceptable. If not, we will return your firearm.