F4E CZ SHADOW 2 CARRY OPTICS BUILD
This build incorporates the following components and specifications;
- CZ Shadow 2 chambered in 9mm
- Cajun Pro Pack which includes:
CGW performance Race hammer (DLC black coating) with adjustable sear
S-7 tool steel floating trigger pin
Music wire reduced power trigger return spring
Super hard & super smooth hammer pins
13# hammer spring installed (11.5# included)
T6 super hard disconnector
S-7 tool steel extended firing pin with matching heavy duty spring
S-spacer machined alum sear spacer
Reach Reduction Kit
10X barrel bushing coated in Black DLC, harder and tighter than factory
“Old Style” trigger shoe made from 416SS, coated in black DLC (Silver color/steel shoe may be substituted when black triggers are not available.)
- Trigger components installed and hand polished by our master gunsmith.
- LOK Palm Swell Bogies (black).
- Slide is machined with F4E’s carry optic weight reduction cuts, then given a tactical non-reflective polish and Armor Black Cerakote coating.
- RDOMS system is included providing the lowest and most robust optic mounting system currently available. No adapter plates are used, your optic is ‘direct milled’ for a perfect fit. (This footprint will also accept Trijicon RMR, Holosun 407C and 507C optics).
- Extended safety fitted & tested for positive engagement.
- Trijicon SRO, Adjustable, 5MOA dot with all OEM packaging.
- Front sight in these photos are shaved and blended, however, effective 9/1/22, front sights will be the OEM red fiber optic style (to allow use of our new rear iron sight blank plate included with each gun. The retaining roll pin is replaced with a solid pin for better barrel bushing retention.
- Rear sight optic cut blank with adjustable iron sight included with mounting hardware to allow conversion back to iron sights if desired for specific competition use.
- Barrel is polished for improved performance and engagement with the new 10X bushing.
- Custom laser engraving of the slide.
(No modifications are offered at this time)
This pistol, as configured above, will weigh in at 42-43.5oz with an empty factory mag inserted. Three (3) magazines included with OEM case and Trijicon optic packaging.
When purchasing a complete build from us, we are required to ship the firearm to a licensed FFL in your state for transfer per BATFE regulations. We will need the name of your local gun shop that accepts transfers. If you are a local customer, you can pick up at our shop and we will complete the necessary paperwork. (We cannot transfer a handgun to New Mexico residents, we must ship to a NM FFL holder.)
TRADE IN PROGRAM
Purchase this firearm and ship us yours in the factory case with 3 magazines. We will evaluate your CZ Shadow 2 for trade in. If upon receipt of your pistol, it’s in relatively good shape, without significant damage and unmodified, we will refund up to $900.00 from your purchase. We will contact you prior to this to insure the refunded amount is acceptable. If not, we will return your firearm.
2 in stock