We wanted to build an entry level, practically priced AR for the shooter new to the sport. We see the big brands putting out garbage guns at stupid prices. We decided to build an AR that we could look you in the eye and say, "it's a good rifle" and still keep the price under $1000. We built a rifle that is accurate, reliable, consistent and not just another parts kit. We selected economical yet proven components, did all the custom machining and coatings in house, then assembled and tested here at Fire 4 Effect. This rifle is built for reliability, durability and lightweight maneuvering.
Each rifle comes fully ready to work or play. We stood by our standard that the rifle build must be based around the barrel and the trigger, period. Based on the assumption that most new shooters practice using 55gr ammo, we first identified a quality barrel that would push that round with consistency and accuracy. We settled on a Bear Creek, stainless steel barrel with a 5.56mm chamber and rifled with a 1:8 twist. This barrel is made from 416R stainless steel, it has a government profile and 16" length with a 1/2-28 threaded muzzle. For the trigger, we opted for a ALG QMS, the sister company of Geissele, known for their legendary triggers. As we said this isn't a parts kit. This is built using a forged upper and lower, a durable rail and ambi safety is included. Take a look at the build specs below and then compare it to that $1300 rifle at the big box store. We're giving you much more rifle for less cost.
Each rifle is built using components such as;
- Custom machined upper and lower from 7075 T6 aluminum forgings
- BCM Gunfighter ambi charging handle
- F4E black nitride coated BCG
- Bear Creek 16", 416R SS, Govt. profile, mid-length gas system, 5.56mm chambered, 1:8 rifled barrel with 1/2-28 muzzle threading
- Laser engraved ejection port cover, lower receiver and BCG
- 15" low profile M-LOK rail system, full rail on top
- KRISS Defiance steel flip-up sights (not pictured)
- Magpul MOE grip
- MFT 9-position adjustable minimalist stock on mil-spec buffer tube and sling QD built into the end plate
- ALG QMS trigger with anti-walk pins
- Seekins ambi safety, and bolt-release
- 2 Magpul 30rd magazines
- Rifle weight without mag 6lbs 8oz